DHY Design © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
- We restyle your old favorites and refurbish your unwanted or unfitted clothes into new fashion garments for yourself
or for your kids.
- We create your own style and ideas out of gentle used fabric. Each garment, through its previous life, has a story and
one of the personal joys of each piece is preserving its memory.
- We offer one-of-a- kind handmade kids clothes in different sizes made out of gentle used clothes.
By buying these re-worked garments and accessories, you are supporting young independent designer. You are also
supporting the environment by reusing materials and keeping them from adding to landfill.
- We do clothing alteration for a perfect fit.
We find our material at local thrift stores or local people donate them to us and all garments are machine washed and dried before deconstruction. We go through a thought process, then draft a pattern, do the cutting out and sewing.
- Our Pricing is based on a 45 dollar an hour rate for upcycling and alterations services
- Basic alterations like hemming start at 15 and go up in price depending on material or any extra details needed
Torquay - Jan Juc, Victoria, Australia +61 447-050-363 email@example.com